Your days at AlpenKammerMusik will be busy! All participants have at least two coachings every day, with time for sight-reading in the evening. All of the daytime rehearsal and individual practice slots are on a rotating schedule. Each day your free times will be different.
A typical day in the life of the festival, depending on how many groups you are in, is:
- 9:00 10:15 rehearsal/coaching*
- 10:15 1:30 individual practice**
- 1:30 2:30 lunch
- 2:30 3:30 practice, sight read, go for a walk**
- 3:30 5:00 string ensemble/song class/piano class
- 5:30 6:45 rehearsal/coaching*
- 7:30 8:30 dinner
- 9:00 11:00 sight-reading, other activities**
*rehearsal/coaching or masterclasses, individual lessons
**individual practice, hiking, etc.
On concert evenings or days that include a trip within or beyond the Lesachtal, rehearsals may be shortened and dinner moved to an earlier time.
The festival culminates in a series of concerts with faculty and participants performing together in Liesing’s Kultursaal.